Subscribe to a Community
Click on "Communities" to access the tab enabling you to search Communities and subscribe.
Once you have found the Community you want to subscribe to, click on its name and follow instructions: subscription forms and Community rules depend on the Community. You will often be requested to provide one or more passwords or codes to access private Communities.
Also, subscription to Communities may be subject to the payment of fees. Once your subscription is accepted, depending on the Community, you will either have to log in the Community or you will be automatically logged in.
In case of an auto-login, b2een will directly propose you to add trading partners, open the "Partners" tab and start searching partners within the Community.
Log in to a Community
There is always a subscription password that must be provided when logging in the Community. It is usually automatically filled in (and sent to you via email).
Log out of a Community
At any time, you may log out of a Community. There are two possible ways to do so:
From the "Communities" tab:
- Click on the Community you want to log out of
- Click on the "Logout" button
From the "My partners" pan on the right-hand side of the screen:
- Right-click on the Community you want to log out of
- Select "Log out of [Community name]"
Once you have done so, the following pop-up windows informs you that the logout is done:
And the connectivity status icon of the Community turns to orange.
Any time later, you may login again on the Community. Again, two ways to do so:
- Open the "Communities" tab, select the Community, and click on the "Login" button
- Or, right-click on the Community in the "My partners" pan and select "Login to [Community name]"